Mainly we transport the stems from the destemming machine to trailers or trucks. All conveyor systems are customized to different applications.
- robust augers (stainless or carbon steel) in tubes or closed hutches
Advantages of our conveyor system:
- no intermediate bearings needed
- more capacity - up to 2/3 more compared to normal screw conveyors with shaft
- no sprockets - lower energy demand
- low noise and material friendly transport in closed tubes and hutches
- horizontal, inclined and vertical possible
- partially transport with elbows (flexible auger system)
If a flexible system can be used we are able to adjust the conveyors to the customers building with elbows as precise as possible. Normally the customers do not have to
change the building to install a flexible conveyor from Wildfellner.
Our conveyors are executed with cleaning connections. If a speed variation is needed offer frequency inverters from our geared motor partner.
Our augers are only guided on the geared motor side. As we save bearings and sprockets the maintenance costs are reduced to a minimum or dropped completely!
- robust augers 200 - 1500 liters per minute for destemming machines from 10 to 100 tons